If you are looking for an accomodation with views of the Alhambra, Shine Hotels is an outstanding option to take into account. You will live an unforgettable experience in Shine Albayzín; a sixteenth century manor house located in Carrera del Darro, one of the most beautiful and well-known streets of our city, right in front of the Alhambra.
Now, we want to give you some pieces of advice with which you will be able to take advantage of your visit to the Alhambra.
- Get information about the visit schedules and the current types of visit. There are a lot of possibilities for visiting the Alhambra: you can find special tours, night visits…
- Take into account the tourist boom in the Alhambra, which depends on the season of the year. From April to October, we recommend you to buy your tickets well in advance by using the original Website of the Nasrid city.The tour lasts approximately three hours, and so we recommend you to take your most comfortable footwear and clothes. Please, consider wearing a hat if you decide to visit the Alhambra in summer, so that you can protect yourself from the sun.
- You cannot carry backpacks nor bags inside the Alhambra. All this items, including baby prams, must be deposited in the lockers placed next to the Alhambra ticket office.
- You can use your camera, but not tripods nor flash.
- It is not allowed to bring food inside the monumental ensemble.
- If you are going to buy the tickets in the Alhambra ticket office, you must know that they only accept cash (they do not accept credit cards).
- You can access the Alhambra by car, taxi, bus, or even by foot.
- Before visiting the Nasrid city, get well informed about exhibitions, special visits, speeches… They can match your visit date and be worth visiting.
- Every month, a new temporary-closed space can be visited; this event is called Espacio del Mes (month’s space).
If you are looking for an accomodation with views of the Alhambra please, get in touch with us by filling in the form: we will be very happy to help you.