We, at Shine Hotels, as an accomodation with views of the Alhambra, would love our customers to take advantage of their stay in our city. Because of that, we will mention some of the things you cannot miss when you visit Granada.
- Visit the Alhambra and the Generalife. The monument, designated as a UNESCO’s World Heritage site in 1984, is the most visited and well-known landmark monumental ensemble in Granada. Spending a day getting to know this ancient Nasrid city is essential.
- Visit the Granada Science Park. It is a must visit, especially with children; you can get into a giant kaleidoscope, feel the strength of wind, test the electricity, play with sounds… It is a wonderful way to learn science in a fun way. In addition, children will particularly enjoy the Sala Explora (a room especially designed for children), the Planetarium and the Butterfly farm.
- Visit the Albaicín neighbourhood. Our appartments are located in this traditional neighbourhood of Granada; one of the most visited places of the city, and right in front of the Alhambra. The San Nicolás view-point is worthy of visit, especially at sunset.If you like skiing, you cannot miss Sierra Nevada, the shouternmost ski resort in Europe, which offers the perfect weather to practice winter sports.
- And, of course, shopping in Granada. The pottery, woodwork and the Nasrid art, garnish the ancient bazaars of the Alcaicería, a series of narrow streets, where you will find the most traditional souvenirs of Granada.
- And last, but not least, enjoying the tapas in Granada. Stewed snails, patatas a lo pobre (fried potatos with onion), fried breaded fish, migas (cooked breadcrumbs with chorizo), cheese, meat skewers… You can find even little paellas as a free tapa. The most well-known bars are located between the City Town hall and the Cathedral.
If you are coming to Granada, you will find the perfect accommodation in Shine Hotels. You can contact us filling in our form: we will be very happy to meet you.